With a focus on the American Small Business, Oak Capital gets an opportunity to hear stories from hundreds of entrepreneurs a year. While we consider transactions of all sizes, our focus is on request from $10,000 to $250,000. Recent transactions include.
- $20,000 for a used box truck needed by a Northern California door and window supply company for delivery and installation projects
- $85,000 of working capital advanced to an owner of a unique fast food concept in Southern California with two existing locations for the opening of a third expansion location
- $55,000 to a printing and publishing company for the purchase of a 20 year old printing press in Arkansas
- $125,000 financed for servers and cluster management software for a geological surveying company in Texas
- $60,000 approved for the upgrade of Point of Sale terminals and software for a chain of gas stations in Texas
- $35,000 secured for copiers for a Southern California mortgage brokerage offices to enhance their document production capabilities
- $35,000 approved for a start up fitness facility in North Carolina. Equipment list included strength and cardio equipment.
- $175,000 approved for a CNC machine for a stone and granite company in MA.
See Who Recommends Us
"We engaged with Oak Capital Group to help us build a program where our clients could easily obtain the equipment they needed to grow their business. As a dealer of audio/visual equipment, our clients are small to mid-sized post production houses they always need the latest and greatest gear."
- Robert Markis, InVideo Group
"When our family business had an opportunity to expand to the vacated space next to us, we needed both cash and equipment for the expansion. We worked with Oak Capital Group to fund our equipment needs directly to our vendor and also include additional capital for contract and leasehold improvement work. The process was painless and the project was completed on schedule. We are now working with them on a larger financing package for our new location across town. Oak Capital Group has been a big part of our success"
- Clint Wilson, Wilson and Sons Excavation